Dear customers, the main purpose of our claim policy is to find possible improvements and/or solutions to problems that due to the nature of our products, may occur in the supply chain from our side. In case this occurs please follow the next policies and procedures:
1. All flower shipments must be inspected upon arrival to their final destination.
2. Being a perishable product, claims will be accepted within a maximum period of days from the delivery from the farm. Due to the characteristics of the product we are not responsible for extended transport routes.
3. The claim must clearly explain the perceived quality problem. Pictures must be attached. Please send this information to your sales representative.
4. All bunches photographed must include the bar code label located in the inner part of the corrugated carton sheet.
5. Pictures taken should be proportional to the amount of bunches being claimed (1 picture per claimed bunch). The photo must clearly demonstrate the problem and the bar code should be visible in each bunch.
6. Do not destroy or discard the flowers, boxes, labels or flower wraps. In specific situations our personnel will verify the flowers on-site. Please verify with your sales representative.
7. The following situations are not our responsibility and claims must be sent to the related companies:
a. Shipment delays
b. Lost boxes
c. Damaged boxes that affect quality of flowers.
d. Damage due to high temperatures during transportation.
8. We will accept the claim for the value of the flowers when it is demonstrated that the origin of the problem was at the farm.
9. Credits due to administrative failures; e.g. invoicing errors, must be claimed in a maximum period of 1 month from the shipment date.
POLICIES & MANAGEMENT
Bellarosa operates under the National Legislation System in relation to prevention of labor related risks. We have an internal health and occupational safety regulation and a joint committee as the National Labor Code demands.
COMMITMENTS TOWARDS INTEREST GROUPS
This management procedure aims to build and maintain a relationship of harmony and welfare with all the persons directly and indirectly involved with the company’s objectives. The social beneficiaries are: workers, clients, suppliers, community, shareholders and municipal environment departments. Bellarosa is actively involved with each one of these social participants and caring for a mutual welfare benefit for the future.
COMMITMENT TOWARDS SUSTAINABILITY
Our daily actions are guided to:
1. Providing a healthy and secure environment at work and assuring optimal labor conditions to each one of our employees.
2. Producing our flowers with conscience of our natural resources and of the environmental impact of our practices.
3. Enhancing welfare on the life quality of our employees, their families and communities.
CODE OF ETHICS
Bellarosaassures a working environment free of discrimination due to race, color, sex, sexual tendencies, disabilities, religion and age.
Bellarosa does not use child labor on any of its production processes.
Bellarosa gives a special treatment to pregnant employees in nutrition and pregnancy and lactation periods according to Ecuadorian Labor Code.
CHANGE OF PORPUS
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see section 9 below (Your Legal Rights) for further information. In some circumstances, we will anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.